For all of the current WoW Classic server populations, see the table below. Please note, however, that this is only for EU and US servers.
This information was obtained via IronForge.
What are realms in WoW Classic?
When you first launch into WoW, you’re likely more interested in getting your character battle-ready than checking which server (or realm) you’re on.
Read More: How to install the best addons in WoW Classic
The realm that you’re currently in is displayed at the top right-hand side of the main screen. UA-7.COM ’ll see your list of characters, and just above it will be your realm.
Can you change realm in WoW Classic?
Say you’ve just hopped into WoW, then realized that your friends are in a different realm from yourself. Of course, you don’t want to lose everything you’ve worked for, but changing server is a double-edged sword for many.net shop for £19/$25. Note that you cannot transport your Classic character into Retail WoW.
To get a Character Transfer, you’ll need to follow these steps:
1. Log into WoW Classic and stay on the main character menu.
2. Select the ‘Shop’ button in the bottom left corner.
3. Select ‘Services,’ then ‘Character Transfer.’
4. Choose which character you want to transport, and your current realm.
5. Tick the ‘Transfer Realm‘ box.
6. From here, choose your new realm from the right-hand dropdown menu.
7. Click ‘Continue.’
For all of the specifics you need, Blizzard’s terms and conditions are here.
So that’s everything you need to know about realms and server population in WoW Classic! Make sure you check out all of the servers available to you before making your final choice.