BEFORE THE PRINCIPAL JUDGE, FAMILY COURT AT Tis Hazari Court
HMA PETITION No.143 OF 2020
IN THE MATTER OF:
Raj pura road
PETITION UNDER SECTION 13 (1) (i-b) OF THE HINDU MARRIAGE ACT FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE BY MUTUAL CONSENT
MOST RESPECTFULLY SHOWETH:-
- That The marriage between the parties was solemnized on 10 May 2009 at 11:00 am , by Hindu rites and ceremonies. The particulars showing the details of the parties to the present petition is given hereunder:-
That there is one boy name Aarush Date of Birth 5 April 2011 age 9 out of the wedlock of the parties. The parties mutually agreed to give custody of the child to Husband.
3. That the parties could not adjust with each other due to temperamental differences and their marriage has broken down irretrievably and it is now not possible between the parties live as husband and wife any more.
4. That all the efforts of reconciliation between the parties to continue the present marriage has failed and there are no further chances of reconciliation between the parties any more.
5. That the parties are residing separately since 2019 and there is no cohabitation between the parties since then.
6. That the parties have now decided to dissolve the marriage legally through a decree of divorce on mutual consent. The parties have settled all their claims, counter claims etc. and the respondent wife has received her entire Stridhan, Permanent alimony, maintenance etc. and there is no due with regard to any other claim between the parties now.
7. That the party has decided to withdraw all the complaints, counter complaints against each other.
8. That the present petition is not being filed in collusion.
9. That there are no other divorce proceedings pending before any other court.
10. That the matrimonial home of the parties was at Civil Lines hence this court has the jurisdiction to grant the decree of divorce as prayed for.
11. That there are no legal impediments in grant of the decree of divorce to the parties on the basis of mutual consent.
It is most respectfully prayed that the court may accept the present petition and grant a decree of divorce between the parties thereby, dissolving the marriage between the parties.
Any other order which the court may deem fit and proper in the facts and circumstances of the present case be also passed in favour of the petitioners.
Petitioner No.1 ………….