BEFORE THE PRINCIPAL JUDGE, FAMILY COURT AT (NELLORE)
HMA PETITION No. XXXXX OF XXXX
IN THE MATTER OF:
Mr. Rithik Varma (Petitioner No.1)
Mrs. Swapna Varma (Petitioner No.2)
PETITION UNDER SECTION 13 (1) (I-B) OF THE HMA FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE BY MUTUAL CONSENT
MOST RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED AS UNDER:
1. The marriage between the parties was solemnized on 14-07-2018 at Gumtur, by Hindu rites and ceremonies. The said marriage was consummated thereafter and the parties lived as husband and wife at the matrimonial home i.e. Door No. 12-5-8(1), 3rd cross, Srinagar Colony, Nellore.
2. That there is no child born out of the wedlock of the parties.
3. That the parties could not adjust with each other due to temperamental differences and their marriage has broken down irretrievably and it is now not possible between the parties to live as husband and wife anymore and all the efforts of reconciliation between the parties to continue the present marriage have failed and there are no further chances of reconciliation between the parties anymore.
4. The Parties are living under the same roof but are like strangers since One and Half year and both parties are not at all interested to continue the relationship.
5. That the parties have now decided to dissolve the marriage legally through a decree of divorce on mutual consent. The parties have settled all their claims, counterclaims, etc. and the wife has received her entire Stridhan, Permanent alimony, maintenance, etc. and there is no due with regard to any other claim between the parties now.
6.That the present petition is not being filed in collusion and there are no other divorce proceedings pending before any other court.
7. That the matrimonial home of the parties was at Nellore. Hence this court has the jurisdiction to grant the decree of divorce as prayed for and there are no legal impediments in the grant of the decree of divorce to the parties on the basis of mutual consent.
P R A Y E R
It is most respectfully prayed that the court may accept the present petition and grant a decree of divorce between the parties thereby, dissolving the marriage between the parties.
Any other order which the court may deem fit and proper in the facts and circumstances of the present case be also passed in favor of the petitioners.
Petitioner No.1 Petitioner No.2
Mr. Rithik Varma Mrs. Swapna Varma