IN THE COURT OF ____________,
ADDITIONAL DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE, _____________ COURTS, ____________
IN THE MATTER OF:
LMN, ________, Son of ________ Years of Age, Working as ___ Residing at _______
State of____ Through PQR, Son of ____, ____ Years of age, Working as ____ Residing at ________
FIR No.: ___________
APPLICATION UNDER SECTION 439 OF THE CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 1973 FOR GRANT OF BAIL.
Most Respectfully Show:
1. That the present application under section 439 of the Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 is being filed by the Petitioner for seeking grant of bail in FIR No. _________ registered at Police Station_______________. The present petition is being moved as the Petitioner has been arrested on _________ (give date) in connection with the said FIR. The petitioner is now in judicial/police custody.
2. That the Petitioner is innocent and is being falsely implicated in the above said case as he has nothing to do with the matter.
3. That the Petitioner is a law abiding citizen of India. The petitioner is gainfully carrying on the business of ________ at ________. (Give details).
4. That the Petitioner is a responsible person and is living at the above mentioned address.
5. (Give all other relevant facts, which have led to the arrest or which show the petitioner’s innocence or disassociation with the alleged offense supposed to have been committed)
6. That the Petitioner is innocent and no useful purpose would be served by keeping him under custody and this is a fit case for grant of bail. (It would be pertinent to mention as to the stage of investigation or in case the charge sheet has been filed, whether charges have been imposed, evidence has started, the length of the list of witnesses cited by the prosecution etc. as these would all be mitigating circumstances)
7. That the Petitioner undertakes to abide by the conditions that this Honorable Court may impose at the time of granting bail to the Petitioner and further undertakes to attend the trial on every date of hearing.
8. That the Petitioner has not filed any other similar petition before this or any other Honorable Court for grant of bail in case of the present FIR. (Or give details and results of earlier applications)
In view of the above stated facts and circumstances it is most respectfully prayed that this Honorable Court may be pleased to
a. Grant bail to the Petitioner in connection with FIR No. ________ registered under section ________, for the offense of ________ (give sections) at Police Station _________ (give place).
b. Pass any other such order as this Honorable Court may deem fit and proper in the interest of justice.