IN THE COURT OF HIGH COURT AT DELHI
Suit No._____ of 2019
Anand parshad sharma, rk puram,delhi Plaintiff
Lalu parshad chandu, rk puram, south delhi Defendant
Suit for compensation for breach of contract to sell water manufacturing machinery
The plaintiff submitted as under:
1. That the plaintiff is a partnership firm duly registered under Indian partnership Act.
2. That the defendant agreed to sell to the plaintiff a water manufacturing machinery for consideration of Rs200000 to be delivered to Anand parshad on or before april 2019.
3. That the defendant fail to deliever the said machinery to the plaintiff on the appointed day which caused much dislocation to the business of plaintiff and causes damages to plaintiff.
4. That the plaintiff was all the time ready and willing to perform their part of the contract.
5. That the cause of action arose on april 2019 when the machinery was to be delivered at rkpuram. Hence the court has jurisdiction.
6. That the value to the suit for the purpose of court fee and jurisdiction is Rs 200000. Hence the court has jurisdiction.
It is prayed that a decree for payment of Rs. 200000 with cost of the suit be passed in favour of the plaintiff against the defendant and also some other relief as court thinks fit.
Date:_________ Signature plaintiff:____________
Verification: in the above named plaintiff do hereby verify that the contents of the paras no. 1 to 3 are true to my knowledge and the contents of the remaining are based on legal advice from my advocate which I believe tp be true.
sign of plaintiff:_____________________