IN THE COURT OF SAKET AT DELHI
Suit No. _____ Of 2021
Mohan, block16/ 13, shastri nagar, Delhi Plaintiff
Sohan,12 Kipps colony, Delhi Defendant
Suit for compensation for breach of contract to sell car parts
The Plaintiff submitted as under.
- That the plaintiff has a partnership firm duly registered under the Indian partnership Act,
- That the defendant agreed to sell to the plaintiff a car parts for consideration of Rs_____ and that to be delivered to mohan on or before_____ .
- That the defendant has failed to deliver the parts to the plaintiff on the decided date with causes much dislocation the business of the plaintiff and causes damages to the plaintiff.
- That the plaintiff has agreed and willing to complete the contract from his part.
- That the cause of action arises on the _____ when the parts was to be delivered at CP Delhi. Hence the court has jurisdiction.
It is prayed that a decree for payment of Rs____ with cost of the suit be passed in the favour of the plaintiff against the defendant. And also some other relief as court thinks fit.
In the above named plaintiff do hereby verify that the contents of the paras no. 1 to 3 true to my knowledge and the contents of the remaining paras are based on legal advice from my advocate which I believe to be true.