In the District court of Punjab
Suit No. ……../2020
Mr. Raghav khatri
Age: 26 yrs
S/O: Mr. Mahesh Khatri
R/O: 123, MG Road, Punjab
Mr. Aadvik Aggarwal
Age: 28 yrs
S/O: Mr. Mahesh Aggarwal
R/O: 456 MG Road, Punjab
Plaint under order 7 Rule 1 for Compensation for defamation.
The Plaintiff states that:-
1) The Respondent publicly accused the plaintiff of selling injected with sugare water, which has caused immense harm to the reputation of plaintiff.
2) Plaintiff is a green grocer and sells fruits and vegetables in many colonies of Punjab including the MG road, GT road.
3) In a resident association meeting held on 12feb, 2020 the respondent publicly accused the plaintiff of selling fruits injected with sugar water.
4) Speech givenby the respondent was heard by almost all the residents of the society,where plaintiff sells his goods.
5) Plaintiff denies the fact of selling the fruits injected with sugar water and the statement made by the respondent as baseless.
6) The case falls under the jurisdiction of Punjab district court as the action took place there.
– Plaintiff claims Rs.20,000 on account of emotional and mental distress caused to him.
– Plaintiff also prays the court be pleased to order respondent to pay Rs. 2 lakhs on account of the financial loss caused to him
I, the above named plaintiff solemnly affirm and declare that i am well aware with the facts of the case and have signed the same after admitting it to be correct.