Together with its options to send your site visitors via a safe bunker of personal servers, we love ProtonVPN’s transparency insurance policies: payment gateway plugin for x-cart It’s fully open-source with routinely printed audits, and features a built-in route to VPN into Tor servers. We’re also confident in recommending its mobile app because it has eliminated using weaker safety protocols, like PPTP and L2TP, that are used by some VPNs.
– Supports greater than 30 currencies including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Sprint and XEM.
– It allows high deposit and withdrawal limits.
– It has e-commerce plugins like Magento, OpenCart, PrestaShop, VirtueMart, WooCommerce.
– Affords a Bitcoin debit card.
– SpectroCoin API allows you to purchase and sell bitcoins and different currencies.
Visit Spectrocoin Website
– Whether you’re a restaurant, cafe, or retail retailer, you may give your prospects the choice to pay with BCH using your present gadgets (e.g. tablets, smartphones).
– Fairly than taking payment by means of money or a credit card, you’ll use a degree-of-sale app to take cost in BCH.
– The app will be downloaded to your system and, when prospects are able to pay, you’ll simply enter the quantity owed (in your local currency) on the app.
– The point-of-sale app will then robotically calculate how much BCH is owed and a QR code can be generated on the display screen of your gadget.
– Lastly, you’ll present this QR code to the customer who will scan it using their own wallet app.