In this write-up, we find out a few things about an excellent NSF to PST converter. If you also want to convert NSF to PST for Outlook, this post will help you do that. Here, we discuss the picture-perfect way for Shoviv software to convert NSF files to PST format.
Shoviv NSF to PST converter makes it easy to convert separate data and the whole database from NSF to PST.
There is no size limit, and no additional permission is needed. It has a simple user interface that makes it easy for all users. It is compatible with exporting all emails, attachments, calendars, contacts, and journals from NSF to the PST file format used by Outlook. Shoviv NSF to PST Converter has an easy-to-use interface that makes it easy to do the conversion.
- Let users add and convert multiple NSF files to PST files all at once.
- Displays a preview of added file items to ensure their presence for conversion to the target.
- Preserve metadata property and folder structure within the whole process.
- Along with PST, it allows users to save NSF items into different file formats like EML, PDF, MSG, RTF, and HTML.
- Split option to help users when the resulting PST file is big. Users can set the size of that PST file to save its database in multiple smaller PSTs.
Also, users can test out this NSF to PST converter by downloading its free version from the official website. The free version uses the first 50 items per folder and estimates tool performance.
Read more: NSF to PST