LEGAL NOTICE BY E-MAIL
Advocate Nikita Lakhani
C-9, 8TH FLOOR ,
Email Id: email@example.com
Dr. Rajiv Kamwal,
AIIMS Hospital ,
Ref: Notice for deficiency in services.
Under instruction from and on behalf of my client Mr. Neeraj Aggarwal , I would like to address Dr. Rajiv Kamwal of the following :
1. That my patient was admitted in AIIMS Hospital as an emergency and was being treated by Dr. Rajiv Kamwal.
2. That on admission the patient was brought in by his relatives after a crash accident and immediately a routine checkup was run through by Dr. Vivek Grover.
3. That the patient then was admitted to the I.C.U. and was treated for xyz fractures, amnesia, tongue laceration by Dr. Rajiv Kamwal.
- That after ten days of discharge on doctor’s guidance , the patient’s left leg swelled and had pus discharge ,and the patient had to get another surgery at his hometown and pay an amount Rs. 50,00000 when the patient had already paid an amount of Rs. 70,00000 at AIIMS .
- That the patient has suffered not only physical agony but also mental agony and suffered monetarily as well and therefore demand for a compensation of Rs. 7000000 that they had to pay for the treatment which had to be done again in Ahmedabad and a sum of Rs. 10,00000 for having to undergo so much of mental and physical agony.
- My client therefore instructed me to issue a legal notice to you , which I hereby do, calling upon to you to pay my client a sum of Rs. 80,00000. You are therefore called upon to hand over the same peacefully or my client will be constrained to file a suit against you for the deficiency of service according to article 2(11) of consumer protection act, 2019 in the treatment of the patient .
Please note that the costs and consequences of such action initiated by my client will have to be borne by you.
Advocate Supreme Court