LEXIS AND COMPANY
ADVOCATES & SOLICITORS
Email: Contact No.:
D/o Sh. Lalit shrivastva,
R/o 538, Mall Road,
Gautam Buddha Nagar,
Under the instructions and on behalf of Rajesh Sharma, S/o Sanjay Sharma, R/o, First Floor, B-Block, Near Kothari International School, Sector-50, Noida, I hereby serve upon you a Legal Notice contents thereof are as under:
- That my client married to you 5 years ago, according to Hindu rites and ceremonies in the presence of friends, relatives and family members of both the parties.
- That after the marriage you and my client lived together as husband and wife and cohabited with each other.
- That my client states, from past two years your behavior towards my client was not well and you often instigated my client to give money by stating that your father needs money.
- That despite my client has helped you and your father with his hard earned money your behavior towards my client remained the same and you kept fighting with my client on petty things and misbehaved with him several times.
- That last year in January 2020 you again asked for One Lakh Rupees from my client stating that your father needs it. when my client refused to help as he was in some financial hardships because of nation vide lockdown you abused him and the whole family.
- That my client made several attempts to make you understand the situation and promised to help your father after he could arrange for money and ask you to wait till situation gets better.
- That my client states, you did not listen to him and continued to abuse him and his family and in rage and anger you left the matrimonial home.
- That my client tried to reconcile with you and approached you several times to come back home.
- That my client tried his level best to make you understand and thought for the betterment of matrimonial abode and in return not a single step is taken by you for the betterment of situation.
- That your conduct and behavior has made life of my client miserable, however my client always bothered about matrimonial abode for the honor of family.
- That my client himself and through the elders of the families emphasized you and asked you to come home. Rather you demanded a huge amount of money again for your father.
- That it is an obligatory duty upon you both legally and morally that you should live with your husband and perform the matrimonial obligation.
- That despite the number of reservations, my client tried his level best by himself and through Jirgas to solve this matter to save his matrimonial life and to provide love and affection to you but all the efforts made by my client remain futile due to your adverse and negative attitude.
Through this legal notice in a family matter, I hereby instruct you in your own interest to rejoin my client and perform your matrimonial obligations, for which he has the legal right and also rejoin my client in his house within 14 days otherwise my client has given me clear instructions to institute a suit for restitution of conjugal rights in the competent court of law, at your risk and costs. My client also asked me to inform you that if you do not perform your matrimonial obligations and do not reconcile, he will have a right to remarry after due process.
A copy of this legal notice is retained in my office for further necessary action.
ANUPAM KUMAR MISHRA