Internship opportunity for Social Media Manager (4 Vacancy)
Promote the wisdom of legal knowledge through video and audio using the talks and promotional content.
Short Role Description:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, audience retention and engagement
- Responsible to generate, edit, publish and share daily posts/tweets to all applicable social media platforms including developing creative, innovative content paired with visual intelligence that drives higher engagement with current followers and increases the reach to new followers, facilitating their further interest in subject matter and their conversion as devotee.
- Experienced in social media with knowledge of what type of content works best on what platform, optimizing content accordingly, as well as understanding the different nuances of each platform
- Moderate all follower responses in line with the vision and mission of the organization
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Collaborate with other departments and key players globally to synchronize content publishing in a coordinated manner in a language appropriate to the age group.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, best practices and then acting on the information.
- Monitor like-minded organisation social media pages and websites and come out with suggestions for improvement of our response.
- Excellent writing, editing (Photo, Video, Text), presentation and communication skills
- Inclination to retrieve correct information from books/treatise to respond to query.
- Positive attitude, pleasant demeanour, with good multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
Since this is an internship opportunity hence, no salary/stipend will be paid. Only internship certificate will be given to all the participants upon completion of a minimum period of one month with us.
TO APPLY, MAIL YOUR CV WITH THE SUBJECT LINE “SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER” AT OUR OFFICIAL E-MAIL ID firstname.lastname@example.org OR AT OUR OFFICIAL WHATS APP NUMBER: +91-9051112233.