INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR CONTENT WRITER (VACANCY 4)
All law students of 3 years or 5 years Program, or newly enrolled advocates having leadership quality, desire to learn and improve their skills, having good written and communication skills.
Freshers can also apply.
Candidates with ability to write legal articles, blogs, shall be given preference.
Roles and Responsibilities
We invite qualified candidates for the position of Legal content Writer
- Write legal articles;
- Write case summaries; and
- Carry out legal research.
- Must be proficient in the English language;
- Must have a flair for and ability to write good quality legal articles and case summaries;
- Proficient with computers (should have knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, and Word).
Experience: Post qualification experience, not mandatory. Freshers may also apply.
Remuneration: Since this is an internship opportunity hence, no salary/stipend will be paid. Only internship certificate will be given to all the participants upon completion of a minimum period of one month with us.
TO APPLY, MAIL YOUR CV WITH THE SUBJECT LINE “CONTENT WRITER” AT OUR OFFICIAL E-MAIL ID email@example.com OR AT OUR OFFICIAL WHATS APP NUMBER: +91-9051112233.