Are you stuck with TurboTax health insurance error or 102345? In the case of yes, then surely you must follow and execute a few steps manually to resolve it, And before you do it, you must find out more about it. So, reading this blog and applying the steps will help and guide you through troubleshooting the issues entirely.
What are the reasons behind TurboTax error code 102345?
There are different reasons and causes behind TurboTax error code 102345, and a few of them are given here:
- You might come across the error in case you do open a non-tax file on TurboTax.
- The error might take place if you do open a tax file from a prior version of the TurboTax software.
- Adware, spyware, and virus threats could be another reason.
- You might witness a registry error which usually occurs due to the installation of the new programs over the old programs.
- You might witness this issue due to corrupted files.
Quick & Instant ways to resolve TurboTax error code 102345!
Solution I: You must automatically fix the RegCure Pro
- You should download and then install RegCure Pro on your pc
- Now you must click on the scan
- After that, you must click on the fix the errors
- Now instantly restart your PC
Solution II: You must optimize the PC with plumbytes
- You must download plumbytes
- Now follow the installation wizard
- And then you should launch plumbytes and then simply click on the run a scan icon
- Now, in the end, you must click on select all and then click on remove ad then get rid of the issues.
How can I troubleshoot TurboTax error code 1921?
To fix TurboTax error code 1921, you are supposed to simply follow and execute the below-mentioned steps and instructions that are explained here:
Solution I :
- You must simply restart your system
- Now open the task manager just by typing ‘task manager’ in the search box
- Then you must click on the topmost result
- Soon, end all the running tasks, including TurboTax
- Now, you must exit
- And then press the Windows key and then simply click on the restart
- Now, you must open TurboTax again
Solution II :
- You should press Windows key + R to open the run window
- Now, type’ services. msc’ on the search bar and then press enter
- In case you are using windows 10; you must press the CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys in order to open the task manager
- Now, you must click on the services tab and then select open services, which is at the bottom
- Try to sort the service in order just by clicking on the name tab and then seek for Intuit Update service
- Now, you should right-click on it and then select the properties
- Instantly click on the startup type and then make sure it’s not running
- And if it’s running, you must click on the stop button on the properties window
- Now, you can set it to automatic and then click on the save button
Related TurboTax Errors: File an Extension for Taxes in TurboTax, how to import turbotax online to desktop, Transfer Money from TurboTax Card, Recover TurboTax Corrupted Files, TurboTax 1098-T Error, open .Tax File without TurboTax, Turbotax Form 2210 Error, How to Downgrade TurboTax
Once you do follow and execute the steps and instructions, you will be able to resolve and troubleshoot the issues. Just go through the steps and seek instant answers to fix TurboTax error code 1921.