This web blog is for users who want to convert Lotus Notes archives to Outlook. Here we describe all about the procedure. We have enlisted some information about this conversion to take a deeper view of them. Lotus Notes came into the range in 1989. Latter it was remarked as IBM notes in 1995. IBM busy the server but now it is known as HCL notes. Let’s come back to the topic.
In comparison, Lotus Notes offers advanced Outlook management and high Security.
You can configure multiple accounts simultaneously in Outlook.
IBM notes have the friendly interface
We narrate two methods of conversion in this blog first is manual and the second is professional We describe in brief both methods. Let’s discuss the
Manual Method Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook
Manual techniques are a cost-free solution. It is very easy for some of the users to migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook. In this method there is two steps method in which requirements to export the IBM notes NSF to CSV format and earlier import the CSV file to Outlook Solution is not the safe procedure, you can lose your data while conversion.
Follow the steps to convert your Lotus Notes to Outlook-
• Install and run the Lotus notes app on your system and open HCL notes.
• Tap on mailbox/file/export and save the by showing a name to it
• After naming choose the comma-separated value, from the save as type option.
• Then from the CSV export Window, choose the aimed folder and tap on the ok button.
Import CSV file into Microsoft Outlook-
• To start with open Microsoft Outlook and tap on file >>open and export-import option.
• Next step is /to select the import from another function or file option and click on the next button.
• Under import a file window, select the file type as comma separated value and hit the next
• Now in the next window, tap on the browse button and locate the CSV file to upload, and tap next to import the HCL notes archive into Outlook.
• NEXT / Choose any of the Outlook folders to preserve exported data and tap on next as it was in the below picture
• To import a file dialogue box, check the checkbox and hit the finish button.
• With this Microsoft Outlook export all the data from the CSV file effortlessly, which can easily exceed the IBM notes data in Outlook
Manual Solution Challenges
All users are aware of these manual techniques and that this is a free solution. Through this tool, you can convert your Lotus Notes to Outlook. This technique attempts a big failure in converting the Lotus Notes file to Outlook file. There is a huge loss of your data during the migration process. Although there is no guarantee of your exported data whether it will save or not. It is a very lengthy process of migration. Its entire steps are so complicated, you got confused while utilizing its steps. This tool is not recommended for non-technical users. Apart from this tool, we have some positive methods of conversion you can go through below.
Automated Solution To Convert Lotus Notes Archive To Outlook pst file
By the use of this Softaken NSF to PST Converter you can convert your Lotus Notes archives to Outlook. No more complications with this tool you can use this tool without any impendent. This tool provides error-free conversion. Its overall steps are quite easy to utilize. If you are a bit unsure about this then you can go to its demo version which is available on its official site. Softaken provides complete technical assistance for its users by solving their queries regarding the software. Whereas this tool cannot damage your data.
Tool has many multifaceted features Read them below
• This app promptly converts IBM Notes Emails, calendars, Journals contacts, tasks, etc to Outlook PST
• Export Lotus Notes NSF without any errors.
• Export domino server Lotus NSF file in bulk.
• Without any data loss you can perform the conversion safely and import NSF to Outlook in bulk.
• Users can swiftly use this software, not assist with any MS Outlook installation.
• Therefore it shows your preview in many forms
• It rapidly scans and provides a preview of your exported data.
• It well maintained your data hierarchy after the conversion.
The user who wants to convert their file by this automated solution.
Proceed towards its steps.
• Launch the Lotus Notes Archives to Outlook Migration software and run it on your system.
• Open the search bar to search NSF files in the system.
• After that it will preview your exported file NSF.
• Appear multiple converting options on your screen/you can select a PST file option.
• After previewing your file it shows the date /range filter option. Named your file as you want to store
• Tap on the export button to continue the conversion process
In above section interact with both manual and automated solution. I have explained in depth so that every user can compare both solutions. As the bottom point is manual method is not the accurate solution, although it consumes much time in conversion, it doesn’t take guarantee your data. It may lose your precious data during conversion. As we look on the opposite side the automated solution takes confirms your data safety as well as assumes conversion in a very short period. I hope now you can differentiate between both the solutions.