Date: 19th May 2021
The Station House Officer,
Subject – Complaint against the following accused to register a FIR under section 403, 405, 406, 420, 120B and other relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code.
Mr. Anmol Pandya ………………………………………Accused No. 1
2. Mrs. Dhara Anmol Pandya ………………………… Accused No. 2
- I am a retired employee of Indian Oil Corporation.
- That Mr Anmol Pandya, my Cousin Brother and Mrs. Dhara Anmol Pandya his wife convinced me that, since I am out of India, they will purchase a property for me in India and compelled me to add their name as joint holders of my bank account with Central Bank Andheri West Branch Account.No 02126561565266 to pay money for purchase of property, which will be registered after my return from abroad. Thereafter from 12th Febuary 2021to 10th May 2021 Mr. Anmol Pandya handled all my bank account and entire finances.
- I have used my Bank Account No. 02126561565266, opened on 05th July 2005, exclusively for crediting my entire salary, savings, and retirement benefits.
- Anmol told me that he would purchase property in my name and took pre-signed cheques and blank signed papers. His wife, Mrs. Dhara Pandya, working as Account Manager with AXC Consultant, joined with him in handling my finances.
- On 20th April 2021, I returned from London and found that I had only a few thousand rupees balance available in my Central Bank account. I requested Mr. Anmol and Mrs. Dhara, to furnish my bank statement and papers of property purchased by using my money, but they refused to give me passbook or any bank statement or any property papers. I thus had to personally write to all the concerned banks insisting that they send me the account statements. After many months of painstaking follow up I got some bank statements from some of the banks.
- My bank statement with Central Bank shows that for the period from 01st Febubary 2021 to 01th May 2021 a sum of Rs.1,56,565/- was credited into my account as my salary and retirement benefits. Amount of Rs. 5,50,000 has been siphoned off by Mr. Anmol and Mrs. Dhara and used for the personal wealth creation.
They have thus committed offences punishable under section 403 of IPC -Dishonest misappropriation of property, section 405 of IPC – Criminal Breach of Trust, Section 406 of IPC- Punishment for Criminal Breach of Trust, section 420 of IPC – Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property and section 120B of IPC- Punishment of criminal conspiracy.
I, therefore, request you to kindly register a FIR against the afore mentioned accused No. 1 to 2 under section 403, 405, 406, 420 and 120B and other relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code and initiate investigation.
Mr. Vanraj Shah
Address: 601, Kheshav Shristi Heights,DN Road, Andheri West,
Mobile No: 95****21**25