Rajasthan High Court , Jaipur
On behalf of:
Mrs. Nidhi Sinha,
D/O Urmila Devi
District- Ajmer Rajasthan
S/O Late. Mukesh Kumar
Main Nasirabad Road Adresh Nagar ,Ajmer
Under the instructions and on behalf of the above-named client I serve you with the following notices:
- That this is me, Trapti Pareek (Advocate) has been legally authorized to send a legal notice to you.
- That the legal notice I invite your attention that you are dues to Rs. 5 lacks/- (Rs. Fifteen lacks only) to my client.
- That in this case you, Anand Kumar S/O Late. Mukesh Kumar Main Nasirabad Road Adresh Nagar ,Ajmer and my client having good relationship.
- That you are known of my client’s friend namely Sashista due to which you have demanded the loan of the amount of 15 lacks for doing business upon which my client become ready to give the load of Rs. 5 lacks.
- You have taken the loan of the amount of rupees 5 lacks from my client and in sport of that an agreement as content in affidavit dated 05.06.20 has been made upon which you have put signature and accordingly my client has send the aforesaid amount rupees 5 lacks in you’re A/C No. through the bank of the account of my client bearing account No.
- That my client called several times to you for refunding the aforesaid amount, but you give me time day to day and present time did not response for returning the aforesaid loan.
- That the time and date and refunding of the aforesaid loan has been passed but you have not refunded/returned the same.
- That by way of this notice you are hereby called upon to pay Rs. 5/-lacks with statutory interest as well as other losses and legal charges in the discharge of your liability within 15 days of receipts of this legal notice.
- That deposit my client repeated efforts, you have so far evaded to make payment for the above liability.
- That my client is very humble and law abiding citizen and she has requested at least 100 times by telephone as-well-as face to face through his office bearer or staff but you are not taking any notice of my client and she has to suffer from huge mental, physical and economical shock due to your illegal and irresponsible behaviors and activities.
- That take notice that your failure to comply to legal expectation as stated herein before may compel me to institute criminal case in the court of law as permissible under the law, and the cost of all litigation will be recovered from you.
Rajasthan High Court