DEED OF GIFT FOR THE PURPOSE OF ESTABLISHING A HOSPITAL
THIS DEED is made on this ________ day of ________
Sh.________ s/o Sh. _______r/o ________ (hereinafter referred to as “the donor”) of the one part
Sh. _______, s/o Sh. _______r/o ______ (hereinafter referred to as “the donee”) of the other part.
1. The donor is the owner and is absolutely seized and possessed of the plot of land situated at _______ (more particularly described in Schedule I annexed hereto).
2. The donee is desirous of establishing a hospital for the rendering of better medical aid and to serve the poor people and for the said purpose requested the donor to make a grant of the said plot of land for the establishment of a hospital at the said plot of land.
3. The donor has agreed to grant a gift of the said plot of land to the donee for the establishment of a hospital thereon.
NOW, THIS DEED WITNESSES AS FOLLOWS:
1. In consideration of the said agreement, the donor hereby conveys, assigns, and transfers to the donee ALL that plot of land described in the schedule annexed hereto TO HOLD the same to the donee and its successors and assigns for the purpose of establishing a hospital for the rendering of better medical aid and to serve the poor people.
2. The donee hereby accepts the said gift and agrees with the donor that the said plot shall be used for the sole purpose of establishing a hospital and if the donee fails to establish a hospital on the said plot of land within a reasonable time period, which shall not, in any case, exceeds a period of five years from the date of these presents, the said plot of land shall revert to the donor and his heirs, executors and assigns.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the donor and the donee hereunto have signed this deed this ______ day of _______.
(The schedule I herein referred to)
1. THE DONOR
2. THE DONEE