Sarika Electricals Ltd. At Ahmedabad was supplier of electrical goods to the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation. The Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation terminated the contract. The Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation apprehends that the contractor may file a suit, seeking interim relief. Draft suitable caveat application.
Caveat Application No. ______ of 2020
IN THE COURT OF HON’BLE DISTRICT JUDGE AT AHMADABAD
Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation
Near Trinity School, Ahbab Nagar,
Maninagar East, Khokhra
M/s. Sarika Electricals Ltd.,
Being represented by:
CAVEAT APPLICATION U/S 148-A OF CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE, 1908
The Caveator above named submits this caveat application u/s. 148-A of the Code of Civil Procedure 1908, stating as follows:-
- That the Caveator herein is a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and is involved in business of manufacturing and trading in Electronic products.
- That the caveatee is a Municipal Corporation of Ahmedabad.
- That the Caveator was approached by the caveatee by filling the tender of supplying electrical goods to the caveatee and that tender was accepted and contract was formed between the caveator and caveatee for a period of 2 years.
- The caveatee submits that the services provided by the caveator were irregular as well as unorganized and there was no perfection. The caveator used to make mistakes in proper arrangement of the needed documents and created mess.. The caveatee herein had complained the caveator for the very reasons but the caveator did not show any progress in the very matter and thus the caveatee was forced to terminate the contract.
- That it is apprehended that the caveator may file a suit praying for interim, ad-interim relief, or may even seek for injunction in the nature of stay.
- That the caveat being challenge able with court fee of fixed rate, the said be paid herewith.
- The caveatee, therefore prays that,
- In case the caveator files any suit or application seeking for any remedy or relief against the caveatee, before passing any order, necessary notice on the caveatee may kindly be served at the address mentioned in the title clause
- An opportunity of hearing is given to the caveatee if and when the suit is filed against the caveator.
- Any other order in the interest of justice may kindly be passed.
- That a copy of the caveat has been sent to the caveatee by R.P.A.D. on the above mentioned address.
Advocate for Caveatee
I, Jiten Desai, authorized signatory of the caveatee do hereby on solemn affirmation state that the contents of Para 1 to 8 are true and correct to the best of knowledge and belief, so I have signed hereunder.
sign of caveatee