QuickBooks file doctor tool helps tackle the errors that users generally encounter while working on the QuickBooks software. QBFD is a simple file-repairing tool that is used to repair the errors that users encounter while working on the QuickBooks software and is integrated or built-in only in QuickBooks 2016 and the later versions. To update QuickBooks to the latest version, you can simply move to the QuickBooks file doctor download page on the Intuit website and
implement the action. However, many users are unaware of this magical tool, which is why we have come up with this blog, in which we will discuss this tool in detail.
If you want to contact our experts directly, feel free to dial us at +1(855)-738-0359, and we will help you immediately.
Crucial Things About QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
Before downloading QFDT, there are some important things you need to keep in mind, which have been mentioned below.
- The user should remove the existing QBFD before downloading the latest version of the same.
- All the QuickBooks versions post-2015 come with an inbuilt file doctor tool, but it is suggested to make use of the external file doctor tool.
- The QuickBooks file doctor is accessible with all QuickBooks desktops for only windows versions.
- The file doctor tool might be visible automatically in case of some errors.
Read More: QuickBooks Cannot use the Path to Open the Company File
Easy Steps To Download And Install The QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
Go through these easy ways to download & Install the QuickBooks file doctor tool like a Pro:
- The first step is to install the QuickBooks tools hub and then go to the downloads by pressing CTRL + J keys together.
- After that, you need to save the file somewhere you can easily find it.
- Next, click on the QuickBooksToolsHub.exe to open the file.
- The next step in the process is to tap on Yes to accept the license agreement.
- Now press the Next option, followed by clicking on the Install option.
- After the installation process finishes, you are supposed to hit the Finish option.
- Going ahead, you need to click on the Icon to open the QuickBooks Tool hub.
- Once the Tool Hub program launches, head to the QB Company File Issues option and implement the steps to run the QuickBooks file doctor tool.
Quick Steps To Run QuickBooks File Doctor
Before using the QuickBooks file doctor, you can run the Quick Fix my File function from the tool hub program by following these steps.
- First, close your QuickBooks and access the tool hub program.
- Now from the tool hub, select Company File Issues, opt and choose Quick Fix my File.
- Now click on OK once the process completes and re-open your QuickBooks desktop.
We hope the information in this article helped you understand Install and Run QuickBooks File Doctor better. However, if you have any further related queries about the tool, then feel free to contact our technical team at TFN, and we will provide you with an immediate resolution.
You may also read: QuickBooks Closes Unexpectedly