Imaginary situation: Ms. Neena Mehta daughter of Mr. Suresh Mehta wants to change the date of birth and address which was wrongly mentioned in certain official documents. For this she has to submit the affidavit. Following are the details: Wrong D.O.B- 05/09/1975, Correct D.O.B- 05/09/1977, Correct address – flat no. 14 Dwarka apartments, Prem Nagar, Dehradun .Draft an affidavit for the same.
I Ms. Neeta Mehta D/o Mr. Suresh Mehta R/o of Flat no. 14 Dwarka Apartments, Prem Nagar, Dehradun do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under :-
- That I am a citizen of India.
- That in my National Identity Card of Adhar my Date of Birth and the Address has been wrongfully mentioned.
- That by mistake my Date of Birth has been mentioned as 05/09/1975 instead of 05/09/1977 in the said document.
- That also by mistake my Address has been wrongfully mentioned in the document.
- That my address has been mentioned as Flat no. 14, Dwarka Apartments, Prem Nagar, Delhi instead of Flat No. 14, Dwarka Apartments, Prem Nagar, Dehradun.
- That I therefore request the concerned authority to may please update and rectify my Date of Birth and address as mentioned above.
- That I am enclosing a self attested copy of my Voter ID card as a proof of my correct date of birth and address.
- That my above mentioned statements are true and correct.
Verified at Dehradun on this 28th day of April month of 2021 that the contents of the above affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and that nothing material has been concealed there from.