The Hajj is the fifth most important part of Islam, and all Muslims are expected to do it. If a person doesn’t meet these five requirements, they can’t go on Hajj. Muslims are amazed when they hear about the benefits of Hajj and usually book Hajj packages from London to do Hajj or a pilgrimage (Hajj) right away. Both Hajj and Umrah have the same requirements. Here, we talk in detail about the five reasons why Muslims have to go on Hajj.
1. A person must be a Muslim.
1. A person must be a Muslim. Hajj is the fifth pillar of Islam, and only people who accept Islam are allowed to do it. A person can’t do Hajj if they haven’t joined the Muslim community. Muslims go to all the important places in Islam and use these trips to strengthen their faith.
2. Hajj becomes mandatory at the age of puberty.
2. Hajj becomes mandatory at the age of puberty. A child can go on Hajj with his parents, but he doesn’t have to. All those who do Hajj before puberty will get a reward, but they won’t have to. But when a person hits puberty, Hajj becomes a requirement for him.
3. A person can’t be a slave.
Hajj is only required of Muslims who are free and independent. Slaves don’t have to do it because they can’t pay for the costs. Allah is kind and doesn’t make anyone carry more than they can handle. Slaves don’t have their own lives, so they don’t have to go on Hajj.
4. A person must be mentally able to do it
Being forced to do Hajj means that if they don’t, they will be punished on the Day of Judgment. Since people with mental disabilities can’t understand anything and can’t do Hajj, it is not required of them. All of the worships are for people who understand things better and live their lives normally.
5. A person should be able to afford expenses of Hajj:
Muslims is that a person should be able to pay for the costs of the trip. Islam is the religion that helps Muslims meet their needs and make a living. It hasn’t made Hajj required for people who are barely getting by. People who have a good amount of money and can take care of their families while doing Hajj should do it. Hajj is required only once in a person’s life if they can pay for it.
The reasons why Muslims have to do Hajj have been talked about above. If a person doesn’t have any of these five things, they can’t do Hajj. People think that Hajj is about these five things.